1. Only one (1) project can be submitted.
2. The contestant is required to make an oral presentation, which will not exceed three (3) minutes, explaining the methods or techniques used in developing the project. Mounting and matting is preferred.
3. The submission should be no larger than 36 inches by 48 inches. Framing i
4. The contestant must be available to answer questions from the judges.
5. Gold medalists advancing to the national competition will be required to upload images of their entries to a designated site.
Contestants Will Be Judged By The Following Criteria:
• Composition (20 pts)
• Line/Form (20 pts)
• Presentation (20 pts)
• Technique/Craftsmanship (20 pts)
• Theme (20 pts)