1. Only one (1) project can be entered.
2. Each contestant is required to make an oral presentation, not to exceed three (3) minutes, explaining the methods or techniques used in developing the project.
3. Oral presentations must not exceed three (3) minutes.
4. Craft projects (i.e. ceramics, macramé, etc.) will not be accepted.
Contestants Will Be Judged By The Following Criteria:
• Concept (20 pts)
• Composition (20 pts)
• Craftsmanship (20 pts)
• How well the medium was applied (20 pts)
• 3-Dimensional Form (20 pts)